DEM Concertina Cricket Net Cages
We make and supply the unique Concertina Cricket Net. This innovative space saving net enables cricket to be played safely anywhere, even in a school playground, at any time, all year round.
It is perfect where space is at a premium and allows cricket to be played simultaneously with other games in the playground. It makes cricket fun and encourages active participation.
It’s simple, quick & easy to set up and stow away after use, taking two people only a minute.
When not required it stows away to a mere 77cm (30ins) from its fixed position enabling other activities to take place, yet within minutes it can be opened and ready for use.
The standard cage is 8.26m (27ft) long, 3.08m (10ft) wide and 2.65m (8ft 9ins) high when opened.
This quality product has a number of health & safety features including permanent anchorage and locking facility to prevent unauthorised use.The frame can be supplied bright galvanised or with a long-lasting powder-coated finish in red or green and is fitted with a durable all-in-one net. Brackets are provided to enable secure attachment to a wall or free-standing fixing posts can be supplied.
Bespoke frame lengths can be readily supplied.
- Fully galvanised
- Powder coated (optional)
- Available in 8m, 10m & 12m if required
- All in one net
- Frame is manufactured from 40mm x 20mm x 1.5mm & 20mm x 20mm x 1.5mm Box section
- 8 x 245mm Puncture proof wheels
- Unique Roll-away space saving design
- 4 brackets for wall fixing
- Can be fixed to static posts in any location
- Takes 2 people less than two minutes to get ready for play
- Locking facility to prevent unauthorised use
- 10 year structural guarantee
Overall size: 8.26m long, 3.08m wide and 2.65m high and stores away to ONLY 77cm from its fixed position.
The Concertina Cricket Net System has been developed by former England fast bowler Devon Malcolm and is an innovative cricket cage designed to be used where space is at a premium.