DEM Combi Cage
The DEM Combi Cricket Cage is a combination of a fixed cage and the DEM Concertina cage. The advantages of the Combi is that it can be pushed out to the middle of the cricket square by two people, and then stored away in a secure location after use. Ideal for artificial wickets and school playgrounds, astro turf surfaces, indoor sports halls and any other accessible area.
- Fully galvanised
- Powder coated (optional)
- Rigid section manufactured from 40x40x3mm box section
- Concertina section manufactured from 40x20x1.5mm box section
- 8m – 2 swivel wheels, 6 x fixed wheels, 11m & 14m – 2 swivel wheels, 8 x fixed wheels
- Supplied with fixing brackets and security chain
- Hinged back gate optional extra
- 10 year structural guarantee
Overall size: 8m long x 3.220m high x 3.660m wide, when closed 2.29m long
11m long x 3.220m high x 3.660m wide, when closed 2.47m long
14m long x 3.220m high x 3.660m wide, when closed 2.65m long
The Combi Mobile Cricket Cage will serve your club well for many years.