Professional Apex Covers
Our in house manufacturing and bespoke design means that we can develop any of our products to match your own specific needs and budget.
The ‘Professional’ 3-section apex and ‘County’ 4-section apex cricket covers have a double span construction for added strength, very low ground clearance to avoid driving rain, and optional extras include attachments for side sheets and run-up sheets, and a towbar.
- Fully galvanised
- Powder coated (optional)
- Fully welded & galvanised gutters with outlet at each end
- 260mm wheels, two fixed and two swivel on each frame, mounted on 6mm wheel plates
- axles are manufactured from 60x60x3mm box section
- Main support bars are double span and manufactured from 20x20x1.5mm box section
- Intermediate support bars are manufactured from 40mm x 40mm x 3mm
- 90m of 38mm flexible hose and brass Geka fittings included
- 610gsm PVC cover tops
- Logo if required (optional)
- Side bar attachments are available for side sheet attachment
- easily moved by one person
- 10 year structural guarantee
Overall size: Each frame measures 4m wide x 7.3m long (21.9m when together) or 4m wide x 8.0m long (24.0m when together)
Please see accessories for side sheets and bowlers run up sheets for this cover. Each set includes 4 x 7.3m/8.0m, 2 x 7.6m/8.3m and 2 x 3.0m x 5.0m bowlers run up sheets. Made from 580gsm PVC for long lasting product life, available in many colours to suit your requirement. All sheets complete with eyelets and S hooks.